The Ahrend 1200 Edition was designed according to the ‘less is more’ philosophy. The high-quality finish makes this designer table the showpiece in any space. The broad choice of table top variants, materials and power point options allow this table to be used in a variety of settings.
Designers Meyer en van Schooten architecten
The Ahrend 1200 Edition has an unusual and characteristic design. In the wood finish, the right-angled direction of the wood grain accentuates the shape of the table. The integrated lighting and power sockets make the table particularly suitable for conference and video-conferencing rooms and as a touchdown workspace. The table is also available with innovative options such as the Ahrend PuK wireless smartphone charger.
The Ahrend 1200 Edition was designed with an eye for detail; the components underneath and inside the table have a high-quality finish. The table top is available in several variants and materials.
- Aluminium frame with Ahrend powder coats
- Modular principle allows for a variety of configurations
- Table frame built into the legs
- The legs are adjustable in the event that the floor is uneven
- 22mm table tops with various decor finishes
- Aluminum frame with chrome-plated legs
- Power sockets incorporated in table top and shielded with a cover
- Ahrend PuK wireless smartphone charger
- Luceplan CostanzaLighting integrated in the worktop
- Table top in 12mm Ciranol
- Round: diameter 160 and 200 cm
- Square 160, 200 and 390 cm
- Rectangular 210x120, 240x120, 270x120, 300x120, 350x120, 410x120, 580x120, 260x200, 340x230, 400x230 cm
- Boat-shaped: 205 x 130, 240 x 130, 270 x 140, 300 x 140, 350 x 140, 410 x 140, 580 x 140 cm
- V-shaped: 210 x 140, 270 x 140 cm
- Fixed height: 74 cm
‘The Ahrend 1200 Edition is an object that sets the mood and places working and conferencing in a new light. The modular principle allows for a variety of configurations.’
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Get in contact