All tables have solid frames and are always stable. For tables, there is a wide choice of different tabletop types and sizes. Furthermore, all of the materials in the lesson sets are comprehensively tested for intensive use. Even so, in the case of damage we can easily repair or replace a component. The entire Ahrend Grow Collection is EN 1729 certified. this means that all the lesson sets have a guaranteed strong construction.
Hybrid Lesson Forms
With a folding table you can change the layout of a teaching space in an instant. Thanks to the castors and the flexibly movable top, storing the Ahrend Grow folding tables is simple and fast. In this way you can quickly adapt the space to suit the group size or lesson form. The Ahrend Grow exam table has a monitor that can be elevated from the rear of the table using an ingenious lift system.
Research increasingly shows that switching between sitting and standing at work is very healthy. Not only does it keep us fit, it increases productivity too. The Grow Move teacher's table is height-adjustable. This allows you to maintain a healthy balance between standing and sitting throughout the day. Thanks to the wheels on the back, you can easily move the table to another place.
- Adjustable from 76-120 cm (gas spring)
- Table top available in 70x50 or 80x60 cm
- Portable thanks to castors on base
- Available as standard in satin Aluminium (08)
Grow Move Teacher Table
- Standard in 3 sizes: 160x80, 140x70 or 120x70 cm
- Table height 76 cm
- Connectible on 2 or 4 sides
- Choice of various paint and top colours
- Portable, fitted as standard with braked castors
Grow Fold Folding Table
- Fitted with lift for monitor (max 23 inch), electrically operated
- Top has enough room for keyboard and mouse
- Measurements: 80x66 cm and 75 cm high
- Steel frame in various paint colours
- Rear of top can be opened with master key, space for mini PC
Grow Exam Table
Where working method and production technology are concerned, the Ahrend Grow Collection complies with the strictest standards in the market. We work in accordance with ISO standards 9001 (quality management system) and 14001 (environmental management system). Ahrend also holds a PSO-30+ certificate (More Social Entrepreneurship Performance Ladder). This means that we accept our social responsibility and are committed to more sustainable workstations for people with high labour market vulnerability.
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Get in touch