Easy to adjust
The Ahrend Balance Collection also helps you to keep moving while at work. Apart from sit/sit desks and tables, there is a wide range of sit/stand workplaces. There is a custom solution for everyone: the collection offers a wide range of height adjustments using manual and electric levers. The Balance tables even exceed the NPR 1813 standard.
Models and layouts
Style and convenience
We were mindful of the environment at the design stage for this collection. The Ahrend Balance Collection is Cradle-to-Cradle Silver certified. The tables are primarily made of steel (easily recyclable) and finished with solvent-free powder coatings. All of the individual components are easy to repair or replace, which extends the lifecycle of the Balance desks and tables. Also, all the materials can be easily separated for reuse in our manufacturing process.
New: Balance folding table
Manual fast height adjustment
Manual sit/stand fast height adjustment is a solution when electric sit/stand height adjustment is not possible, such as in the case of workstations without electricity or flexible-use desks for example.
A hand crank is common in sit/sit desks, but because of the speed of the rotation this hand crank can also be used for sit/stand desks.
The desktop is continuously height-adjustable using the hand crank (in frame) from 65 to 130 cm with a minimum of 2 to 3 cm per rotation. This type of height adjustment is available with I-leg and duo H-leg.
A Revived tabletop is an innovative, circular choice for an Ahrend Balance table or desk. It reduces the environmental impact whilst choosing a robust material with a long life-span.
Compact material has been widely used for tabletops in the past. Tabletops made of this material can last up to 30 years. In practice, they are replaced after 10 years on average and the material is lost.
Our Circular Hub takes in around 5,000 used Compact tabletops every year. These are refurbished with a new top layer by an external processor. The now Revived tabletops are ready for their next life cycle. This process leads to a carbon footprint reduction of about 95%. By repeating it, we retain the value over multiple life cycles.
- Steel frame
- Powder coated legs in C-shape, L-shape, duo and duo version
- Choice of 11 different paint colours and 4 trend colours
- Table top 18mm with HPL Soft Touch finish
- Patented quick fix table top
- Height range 65 cm - 130 cm
- Standards: NEN-EN 527-1,2 and 3, NPR 1813, CE statement, GS Zeichen and Ansi Bifma M7.1
- The dimensions can be found in the brochure
- Anti-collision sit-stand workplaces
- Acoustic panels
- Electrics in or on the table top
- Ahrend PuK wireless smartphone charger
- Clean desk drawer
- Flos Kelvin LED lamp with table top access
- CPU-holders and (dynamic) monitor arms
- Matching storage cabinets
- Balance - document (Brochure)
We would love to hear from you
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to contact us