Personal climate comfort
- Steel frame
- Powder coated legs in C-shape, L-shape, duo and duo version
- Choice of 11 different paint colours and 4 trend colours
- Table top 18mm with HPL Soft Touch finish
- Patented quick fix table top
- Height range 65 cm - 130 cm
- Standards: NEN-EN 527-1,2 and 3, NPR 1813, CE statement, GS Zeichen and Ansi Bifma M7.1
- The dimensions can be found in the brochure
- Anti-collision sit-stand workplaces
- Acoustic panels
- Electrics in or on the table top
- Ahrend PuK wireless smartphone charger
- Clean desk drawer
- Flos Kelvin LED lamp with table top access
- CPU-holders and (dynamic) monitor arms
- Matching storage cabinets
‘'24% of employees in the Netherlands experience an uncomfortable indoor climate at work and 32% believe that the temperature is poorly regulated.'’
With the Ahrend Balance Comfort, you can easily and quickly adjust your desk to standing height with the electric control. Alternating between sitting and standing work, enables healthy, creative and productive work. For example, 71% of employees feel healthier when they occasionally adjust their desk in height and 46% say they are more productive. A quick win for every organisation!
Lighting is not only necessary for carrying out activities. Various studies show that good lighting also has a positive impact on your health, well-being, alertness and even on sleep quality. In the workplace this also results in higher work performance.
If you have limited access to daylight in the office, biodynamic lighting will mimic the rhythm of daylight. Light with a large blue light share (cold white) has an activating effect, it strengthens cognitive performance and concentration ability. Light with a large red light share (warm light) on the other hand has a relaxing effect.
Biodynamic lighting is integrated into Balance Comfort, so users themselves control the colour and level of light.
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to get in contact