Transparent and modular
Mehes ' transparent design blends into any environment. It is characterised by the 12 mm thin ' floating ' worktop supported by the iconic I-shaped legs. The elements are modular, easy to assemble and disassemble, adapt, expand and store efficiently. And there’s more! The components of Mehes are also easy to separate for reuse or recycling.
An icon for over 40 years
Design by Friso Kramer, Mehes stands for Mobility, Efficiency, Humanisation, Environment, Standardisation. The progressive design from 1972 suited the growing demand for flixibilty in open-plan offices. After more than 40 years, the Mehes ' design is still an attractive design icon.
- I-and T-legs made of aluminium and steel, connected by aluminium beam and top supports
- Desktops of 12 mm thick Ciranol
- Fixed legs: Height 74 cm
- Height adjustable legs: 62 to 82 cm
- Legs in standard Ahrend paint colours
- Electrification facilities
- Holder for PC control device
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to contact us