The Ahrend Delta is a versatile table that looks great in any setting, be it a conference room, an open work space or a lunch area. This table is a fine upgrade for any business or home environment. It stands out through its simplicity and style.
Designer Marck Haans
Unique and timeless design
The Ahrend Delta has sharp lines and a timeless design. The table can be employed as a meeting table or as a high-end directors’ table. The table top is also available with integrated electrical points. They can be fitted in the centre or at the back of the table top.
The table can be personalised with several stylish accessories: lighting, an integrated PUK for wireless mobile charging, or a sideboard. The table's slim and tight lines create the visual impression of more space.
‘Ahrend Delta has a special, unique and timeless design. Its versatile character makes the table suitable for a variety of purposes.’
- Table and tabletop as a single unit with a soft touch HPL finish
- Triangular, tubular legs fitted beautifully to the table top
- Table top in 38 mm thick birch plywood with thin edging
- Legs and frame in standard Ahrend lacquer colours
- Legs fitted with adjusters to prevent table wobble on uneven floors.
- Choice of Desktop finish colours
- Tidy electrical unit containing 3 x 230V or 6 x 230V with soft-opening cover in the same material as the table top
- Integrated LED fixing type NJP from Louis Poulsen
- Fabric covered front panel under table
- Delta - DOCUMENT (Brochure)
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to get in contact