The slim design of the Ahrend 22 makes for a stylish collection of tables. These tables can be put to a variety of uses. With a range of frames and table tops, the Ahrend 22 has a suitable table for every space.
Designer Bas Pruyser
Diverse and versatile
The different table tops and legs allow for custom designs, so that the Ahrend 22 is at home in any space. The modular assembly offers flexibility. A stylish surface for every kind of work, conferencing, discussion and decision-making. Easy to combine with Ahrend cabinets, drawer units, screens and panels.
Folding table on castors
The Ahrend 22 folding table on castors allows teams to adapt their workspaces in an instant. Ideal for agile workspaces where employees work in multidisciplinary teams to achieve the best results.
- Square, rectangular, round and elliptical top variants
- Y and K legs, part aluminium and part steel
- Top in 12 mm Ciranol, available in various colours and finishes
- Frame and legs in standard Ahrend lacquer colours
- Possibility of integration of data and electric facilities
- CPU holder
- Available in folding version
- Available with castors
- Various heights
- Polished aluminum legs
- Square table with Y leg: 160 x 80 cm, 180 x 90 cm, 180 x 113 cm, 220 x 113 cm, 280 x 113 cm
- Rectangular table with K leg: 180 x 90 cm, 220 x 113 cm, 360 x 113 cm, 440 x 113 cm
- Round table with K leg: 120 cm
- Elliptical table with K leg: 180 x 120 cm, 220 x 125 cm, 260 x 130 cm, 320 x 130 cm, 240 x 120 cm
- Folding table: 160 x 80 cm, 180 x 90 cm, 200 x 90 cm, 220 x 100 cm
- Standard height: 74 cm
- Standing table, height 108 cm
- Low table 40 cm: 80 x 80 cm, 120 x 80 cm, 160 x 80 cm, round 120 cm
‘The slim profile of the frame and worktop creates a sense of calm in every space. A stylish surface for every kind of work, conferencing, discussion and decision-making.’
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to get in contact