The ultimate mix of versatility, comfort and elegance. A choice between two backrests - SQALA Soft and SQALA Style - lends infinite possibility and a unique feel to every workplace. Use it to create an identity that fits right in with your organisation and working environment, with healthy and dynamic seating.
Designer Kees de Boer
An ergonomic office chair is vital to every workstation.
Make it more personal
‘SQALA has a unique character and offers endless possibilities - create the identity that suits you best.’
- Style version with 3D netweave back and lumbar support
- Soft version with upholstered back and integrated lumbar support
- Plastic five-star base
- Synchronous mechanism (self-regulating)
- Armrests are width, length and height adjustable
- Comfortable shaped seat
- Gas lift for ‘extra high’ setting
- Seat tilt
- Polished or lacquered five-star base
- Fully upholstered backrest with back panel in different fabric or fabric colour
- Soft castors, castors with white ring
- Seat depth adjustment 38 - 48 cm
- Seat height adjustment 41 - 55 cm
- Seat width 49 cm
- Distance between armrests 36 - 52 cm
- Height adjustable armrests 20 - 31 cm
When you are seated, you have to sit well
When you sit, make sure you support your body well with a perfectly adjusted office chair.
Set your seat height so that your legs are at a 90 to 100 degree angle. Your thighs are horizontal. Make sure there is a little space between your knee cavity and the front of the seat. For optimal support, set the lumbar support so that you position it in the curve or your spine. Your armrests put you at a height so that your shoulders can relax and your arms are at a 90-degree angle. Lower your worktop slightly lower than the armrests. Finally, the top edge of your computer screen must be at eye level.
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to contact us!