SETT CE is a characteristic designer sofa with a particularly high seating comfort made from no less than 95% recycled materials. The design is characterized by a unique balance between simplicity and comfort. The streamlined design and interesting details make this sofa timeless.
Designer Peter van de Water
The design of the SETT CE attaches great importance to circularity:
- The sofa consists of no less than 95% recycled materials
- Plastic waste has been transformed into the sofa body using a 3D printer
- The foam of the seat and backrest, the polyester lining and the upholstery are also made of recycled materials
- All the materials this sofa consists of are separable and can be reprocessed into new products
The SETT CE has been recognized with two awards: A Dutch Design Award and an award for Good Industrial Design.
- Award-winning design
- 95% recycled materials
- High level of seating comfort
- Black lacquered metal legs
- Wide choice of upholstery
‘This is an example of the new aesthetic standard within circular design: the sofa does not scream sustainability, but the reuse of materials has been silently incorporated into a timeless design.’
Jury report Dutch Design Award
Watch the video and learn how we produce and continue to develop the sustainable SETT CE sofa.
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to contact us