Dynamic meetings and agile collaborations call for furnishings that move with the flow. The Balance Scrum conference table series offers this flexibility.
Designer Marck Haans
The tables will fit into the space in several ways, support activity-related projects and encourage alternating work postures. This boosts productivity and effectiveness.
For every activity a model
The Balance Scrum range comprises a range of table models, some of which are mobile. There is a custom model for every space and activity. All tables have electric 2-step adjustment and are height adjustable from 68 to 118 cm (sit/stand). There are switches in two places to enable height adjustment from both sides of the table. The smallest tables, the 160 x 80 cm and 180 x 90 cm versions, have just one switch.
‘The mobile models can be fitted with a battery to maintain height adjustability in all locations.’
The tables have rounded corners, making them easy to walk around. The rectangular Scrum table is also available as a mobile version.
- Meets and exceeds all ergonomic standards
- Worktop assembles/dismantles easily thanks to Quick-fix fixing
- Electric 2-step adjustment
- Height adjustable from 68 to 118 cm (sit/stand)
- Rectangular, round, barrel-shaped, square
- Available as a mobile version
- Various dimensions
- Multiple power and cabling options
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to get in contact