Combine style and quality
The design of the Ahrend Sliding Door Cabinet combines style and functionality and matches perfectly with other Ahrend furniture lines. The robust and sleek exterior of the sliding door and the high-quality steel top give the cabinet a uniform appearance that suits every open-plan office.
- Perforation surfaces are organised on the basis of file height
- Cabinet can be adjusted from the inside to compensate for uneven floors
- Perforated doors with recycled acoustic material
- Various furnishings possible with shelves, pull-out frames, blocking frames and consultation shelves
- Top finish with cover top or planter made of powder-coated steel
- Acoustic steel back walls (ISO 354)
- Soft close mechanism
- Wide choice of paint colors and top decors
Sustainability and modular
Recycled acoustic material
The inside of the perforated doors of the Ahrend Sliding Door Cabinet is equipped with acoustic material. This improves the acoustic comfort in the office and thus the productivity of employees.
The acoustic material used contributes to sustainability goals. It consists of 77% recycled textile waste from the clothing and interior design industry. Also, it can be reused in the Ahrend Revived Collection at the end of its life cycle. The technical lifespan of the material is up to 75 years; so it can last several life cycles. We also separate the cutting waste in the factory so that it is suitable for the supplier's recycling program.
More advantages of recycled acoustic material can be found in the brochure that you can download on this page.
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to contact us