‘With a minimal number of components, it’s possible to assemble a limitless number of seating solutions.’
High quality and timeless
The cleverly designed Charge Collection exudes quality in a number of ways. All the materials are of high quality: that’s apparent from the look of the collection. Seating comfort is very high, thanks to the use of high-quality foam and a sprung seat. The formal language is timeless and subtle. Create the look you desire: the collection offers a wide range of colour schemes.
Evolves with you
The Charge Collection is designed to change with the times. That’s a reassuring thought in a continuously changing office environment. All parts are easy to upgrade or change (on location). Furthermore, with this collection you’re opting for a sustainable solution: modules and materials are easily separated and reused. The hard-wearing materials will last for years.
- Tubular steel frame (from the Ahrend Balance Collection) with aluminium corner profiles and oak legs
- Seat and back cushions in two types of foam
- Identical upholstery for seat and back. The same applies to the rear partition and loose cushion
- Legs: a choice of black or white stained oak
- Partition panel in three heights (76, 90 or 138 cm)
- Swivel tabletop in beech plywood, with a surface finish in oak HPL
- Plug and play with a choice of power point with USB charger or wireless charging point, both integrated into the table frame
- Pastille W182 P2 table lamp in black or white, integrated into the table frame
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to contact us