Frequently asked questions
All questions about setting up the desk, submitting a return & submitting a service request.
With the 4 black clickers under the table top you can disassemble the top. Set the frame to the lowest position and in the majority of cases you can safely walk the frame up with 2 people. Then the table top. clickers close and go to work. Also see instruction film in manuals or on the site.
Desk lifts on only one side
We are sorry to hear that one side of the desk doesn't lift. If one side of the desk doesn't go up or down, try checking the bar that runs under the desk. You do this by: Unscrewing the flat head screw on the silver round ring and then trying to push the rod a little deeper into the leg. Then the ring can be tightened again. When that is done, you must disconnect the cable from the display from the control box, then connect it again. Then give the desk some time to calibrate. Error codes arise when the calibration process is disrupted, for example when you press buttons too quickly. After reconnecting the plug, give the desk half an hour. Then press the down button and then the up button.
Reset desk display
- Remove obstacles: first make sure that there are no obstacles under the table, so also remove drawer unit(s).
- Plug in the power supply: make sure that the plug is in the socket.
- Press down key: Press the down key until the table stops moving down.
- 10 seconds: release the button and press the button again, hold for at least 10 seconds. The desk should make a small movement while pressing, after which you can release the button.
- Reset completed: the moment the table is reset, it will indicate the lowest position. The table is now ready for use again.
If the table has not yet been reset, first raise the table to the highest position and then to the lowest position, after which you repeat the above procedure again.
Here you will find the manual for the display:
How do I submit a return request?
You can fill in the return form in the portal. You do this via the same portal where you placed the order.
- Go to the portal and log in.
- Go to the account overview and choose "Returns".
- Select the products you want to return and fill in all the necessary information. (if you leave the organization in the short term, the private information is necessary to make contact)
- As soon as you have completed the return order, it will automatically appear in our system.
- The return order will be processed automatically and an invitation will follow from our logistic partner within 8-10 working days to schedule a collection date.
Submit service request
How do I submit a service request?
We are sorry that you have received a product that does not work properly or that has visible signs of use. We will of course do our best to resolve this as soon as possible.
Send an email to email@example.com with the problem, the PO number and any photos of the signs of use or missing products. We will look for a suitable solution for you.