Support and comfort
The flexible, moving netweave back support is a good fit for the back and distributes the pressure evenly. The fabric consists of black netweave, and the aluminium back adapter is grey gloss lacquered.
The Ahrend Ease has a height- and depth-adjustable lumbar support to provide optimum support for the back. The depth can be adjusted to six settings using the twist knobs.
The upholstered seat has a 10 cm adjustable depth range. The seat slides under the lumbar support to prevent an opening between the seat and back.
The Ahrend Ease is made from modular components which are easily replaceable.
For example, arm rests and upholstered parts are simple to renew, thus extending the life of the chair. No screws, staples or glue are used in constructing the back: it can be disassembled without tools. The back adapter is made from aluminium, which is fully recyclable.
- Synchronous or autofit movement mechanism
- With or without arm rests
- Choice of two arm rests: 3D compliant with NEN EN 1335, 4D compliant with NPR 1813
- Moving back support in black netweave fabric
- Height- and depth adjustable lumbar support
- Upholstered seat, 10 cm depth adjustment
- Five-star base in black plastic or polished aluminium
- Five-star base with hard or soft castors
- Extra high counter gas lift and foot ring
- Wide choice of upholstery from the standard Ahrend range
The appearance of a piece of furniture is not only determined by shape. The material used plays an important role. So play with color and texture until the ultimate combination arises. Here you will find an overview of our standard fabrics, lacquer and table top colours.Read more about materials
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Get in touch