Support and comfort
The flexible, pivoting back rest ensures a good fit with your back and the correct distribution of pressure. The back rest is covered with netweave or fully upholstered.
The Ahrend Ease has a height- and depth-adjustable lumbar support to provide optimum support for the back. The depth can be adjusted to six settings using the twist knobs.
The upholstered seat has a 10 cm adjustable depth range. The seat slides under the lumbar support to prevent an opening between the seat and back.
The Ahrend Ease Collection is constructed from modular components that are easily replaced. For example, renewing armrests and upholstery is straightforward, giving the chair a longer life. The back of the office chair is made without screws, staples or glue so that it can be dismantled and reused easily and without the need for tools. The back adapter is made from aluminium, which is easy to recycle.
- Synchronous or autofit motion mechanism
- With or without arm rests
- Choice of two arm rests: 3D conforms to EN 1335 type A 4D conforms to NPR 1813 and the EN 1335 type Ax
- Pivoting back rest with black netweave covering
- Height and depth-adjustable lumbar support
- Upholstered seat, 10 cm depth-adjustable
- Black plastic star base
- The dimensions can be found in the brochure
- Star base in coated or polished aluminium
- Star base with hard or soft castors
- Pivoting back rest fully upholstered in black fabric
- Extra-high version
- Wide choice of upholstery for the seat from the standard Ahrend range
Comfortable seating for everyone
Adjustment is very user-friendly. The buttons situated under the seat make it easy and logical to adjust the chair to suit your body from a seating position. The armrests can also be adjusted quickly and intuitively.
This video is an operating instruction for the Ease office chair with synchronous movement mechanism and 3D armrest. You can download the instruction for the Ease office chair with synchronous movement mechanism and 4D armrest at Specifications.
The appearance of a piece of furniture is not only determined by shape. The material used plays an important role. So play with color and texture until the ultimate combination arises. Here you will find an overview of our standard fabrics, lacquer and table top colours.Read more about materials
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Get in touch