A chair that fits into place anywhere: meeting rooms, canteens, waiting rooms, educational and care settings or a stylish household environment. The Ahrend 463 has an elegant design and is comfortable. The metal rear legs run seamlessly through the armrests. The seat shell and armrests are made of the same plastic. And the gentle give in the backrest allows for wonderful seating comfort.
Designer Sigurd Rothe
The design of the Ahrend 463 rests on the beautiful interplay of steel frame and seat shell. This chair retains its character in all variants. It is available in several options; a four-legged variant, with or without armrests and a sled variant.
An ideal chair for meeting and conference rooms. Why? Because the chairs are easy to stack. This means highly efficient storage in large numbers. The Ahrend 463 will stack up to 10 chairs high.
‘The unprecedented sharp bend in the frame, which follows the line of the beautiful seat shell and allows for the unique stacking height, is a perfect example of the very latest laser, solder and 3D-bending technology.’
- Four-legged chair with or without armrests
- Sled chairs with armrests, stackable or non-stackable
- Chairs with column base on wheels adjustable in height through a gas lift with or without armrests
- Frame lacquered in the standard Ahrend colours
- Plastic seat shell and armrests in black and white
- Leg caps for hard surfaces (PUR)
- Fold-away writing top
- Cushioned upholstery
- Fully-upholstered seat, inside-back and outside-back
- Seat height: 46 cm
- Seat length: 44 cm
- Total height: 85 cm
- Weight: 7.2 kg
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don’t hesitate to contact us