Office chair - Ahrend Prime
‘The Prime supports an active sitting position due to the synchronous mechanism.’
The Ahrend Prime is a particularly attractive office chair that also offers optimal support. With its slender, industrial design, it fits in almost any interior. With the various adjustment options such as seat depth and height adjustment, the Ahrend Prime exceeds all international ergonomic standards. The chair supports an active sitting position due to the synchronous mechanism, adjustable lumbar support and netweave back support.
Ahrend Prime is designed according to circular design principles. All the materials used comply with the Cradle to Cradle standards for sustainable materials. Any recycled content is approved and safe to use. The chair is easy to dismantle and therefore also easy to maintain. The upholstery bears the Oëko-tex hallmark.
- Delivery from stock
- Flexible black ventilating mesh back
- Seat in black Fame fabric
- In accordance with the ergonomic requirements of ARBO: NEN-EN 1335 and NPR1813
- Armrests adjustable in height, width, depth and rotatable
- Height-adjustable lumbar support for good back support
- Cross base made of black plastic
- Comfortable automatic synchronous movement mechanism
- Wheels for hard and soft floors
- Seat depth: 38 - 48 cm
- Seat height: 40 - 56 cm
- Seat width: 49 cm
- Width between the armrests: 36 - 52 cm
- Height adjustable armrests: 20 - 31 cm
- Prime - Leaflet
- Prime - User manual
If you sit, you have to sit well
When you sit, make sure you support your body with a perfectly adjusted office chair.
In this video you can see how you can set the Ahrend Prime to your needs. At the same time, you can adjust the chair in such a way that you adopt an ergonomically responsible posture.
Please note: in our webshop the Prime is only available in black upholstery.