Office chair - Gispen Zinn Smart NPR
Designer Justus Kolberg
The Zinn Smart NPR desk chair is about ergonomic, stylish and, above all, comfortable seating. This desk chair has a flexible back with adjustable lumbar support to provide good support when working from home. The dynamic synchro-mechanism and forward seat inclination in the Zinn Smart 20 NPR make for comfortable posture alternation while seated. The difference between the Zinn Smart and the Zinn Smart NPR is the width between the arm rests; in the Zinn Smart NPR this space is narrower and therefore this chair is the perfect fit for people with a smaller posture. Combined with the 4D armrests this desk chair is complete according to the NEN EN 1335 and NPR 1813 standards.
The Zinn Smart office chair is designed according to circular design principles. All the materials used in this chair comply with the Cradle to Cradle standards. Any recycled content is approved and safe to use. The upholstery is also sustainable and bears the Oëko-tex hallmark. The modular product design with standardised components ensures they are reusable. This product contains more than 55% recycled materials, is manufactured using 100% green energy and is packaged in reusable and recyclable packaging.
- Delivery from stock
- Flexible black ventilating mesh back
- Height-adjustable lumbar support for good back support
- Seat in black upholstery Cima
- Adjustable in accordance with ARBO NEN-EN 1335 and NPR 1813 requirements
- Armrests adjustable in height, width, depth and rotatable
- Comfortable movement mechanism to easily change posture
- Forward seat tilt for a healthy working posture
- Cross base made of black plastic
- Wheels suitable for hard and soft floors
- Distance between the armrests adjustable from 36 - 51 cm
- ZINN Smart - User manual
When you sit, sit well
When you sit, make sure your body is properly supported with a perfectly adjusted office chair.
This video shows you how to adjust the Zinn Smart according to your needs. At the same time, you will set the chair up in such a way that you sit in an ergonomically safe position.