‘The slim design is stylish, yet stable and sustainable for the future.’
The Ahrend Home Collection is a stylish series of stylish, stable desks that are adjustable in height. Install the desk at the height that is ideal for you by raising or lowering the legs. On uneven floors you can level the desk by means of the adjustment caps under the legs. Once the desk is all set up for your personal needs, you can be sure of an ergonomic workplace at home. In combination with an ergonomic office chair and screen at eye level, you start your work day in a comfortable and healthy way.
The Ahrend Home Collection is designed according to circular design principles. All the materials used in this desk are assessed by an independent third party and comply with the Cradle to Cradle standards. It also has a Cradle to Cradle Silver certificate. All recycled content is approved and safe to use. The Ahrend Home desk collection is manufactured using 100% green energy and packaged in reusable and recyclable packaging.
- Available from stock
- Screw height adjustment
- The set height can be read on the inside of the leg
- Frame fitted with I-leg
- Desktop finish: 18mm particle board
- Provided with adjustment bolts for level placement on uneven floors
- Complies with Health & Safety standards: NEN-EN 527-1, 2 and 3 and NPR 1813
- Cradle-to-Cradle certified
- Desktop colour: white or grey oak
- Dimensions 120 x 80 cm, 140 x 80 cm and 160 x 80 cm
- Height adjustment range 62 - 88 cm
How to adjust your desk properly
This video shows you how to adjust the Balance desk according to your needs. At the same time, you will set the desk up in such a way that you sit in an ergonomically safe position. This is the best way to reduce the likelihood of physical problems.
Always make sure you move around regularly and take adequate breaks.