Office chair - Ahrend Ease
‘The Ahrend Ease is a beautifully-designed, functional office chair with optimum ergonomic back support.’
The Ahrend Ease is a beautifully-designed, functional office chair with optimum ergonomic back support and plenty of seating comfort. A wide range of settings for the lumbar support and seating make this office chair particularly well suited to individual adjustment.
The Ahrend Ease is constructed from modular components which are easily replaceable. For example, renewing armrests and upholstery is straightforward. This prolongs the life cycle of the chair. The back does not contain any screws, staples or glue; it can be dismantled without the use of tools. The back adapter is made from aluminium which is easy to recycle.
- Delivery from stock
- Flexible black ventilating mesh back
- Seat in fabric Fame black
- Adjustable in accordance with ARBO NEN-EN 1335 and NPR 1813 requirements
- Armrests adjustable in height, width, depth and rotatable
- Height-adjustable lumbar support for good back support
- Cross base made of black plastic
- Comfortable movement mechanism to easily change posture
- Wheels suitable for hard and soft floors
- Distance between armrests adjustable 36 - 51 cm
- Ease - Brochure
- Ease - User manual
If you sit, you have to sit well
When you sit, make sure you support your body with a perfectly adjusted office chair.
In this video you can see how you can set the Ahrend Ease to your needs. At the same time, you can adjust the chair in such a way that you adopt an ergonomically responsible posture.