‘This home working desk exceeds every ergonomics standard.’
The Ahrend Home Collection is a series of stylish, stable desks that are adjustable in height. It also meets the highest ergonomic standards so that you are always seated properly. With the manual height adjustment you can set this home work desk to the height that best suits your work situation. Unlike a sit-stand desk, this desk does not reach high enough to work while standing. The collection is available in various configurations. Choose the colour that best suits your home workplace.
The Ahrend Home Collection is designed according to circular design principles. All the materials used in this desk are assessed by an independent third party and comply with the Cradle to Cradle standards. It also has a Cradle to Cradle Silver certificate. All recycled content is approved and safe to use. The Ahrend Home desk collection is manufactured using 100% green energy and packaged in reusable and recyclable packaging.
- Height adjustment (Sit-Sit)
- The set height can be read on the inside of the leg
- Desktop finish: 18mm particle board with plastic edge
- Frame with I-leg
- Provided with adjustment bolt for level placement on uneven floors
- Complies with Health & Safety standards: NEN-EN 527-1, 2 and 3 and NPR 1813
- Cradle-to-Cradle Silver certificate
- Table top colours: white or wood print oak
- Dimensions: dimensions in configurator
- Tabletop depth: 80 cm
- Height adjustable: 62 - 88 cm (Sit-Sit)
How to adjust your desk properly
This video shows you how to adjust the Balance desk according to your needs. At the same time, you will set the desk up in such a way that you sit in an ergonomically safe position. This is the best way to reduce the likelihood of physical problems.
Always make sure you move around regularly and take adequate breaks.