A smart table for spaces where connection, stacking and stability are necessities. Light in weight, the table is easy to move. Connectable frames make the tables simple and easy to lay out in any space.
The thin, 18 mm tubular frame gives the table an unassuming look. Do not be misled by the design simplicity; this table meets the prevailing ergonomics standards. Unnecessary flourishes and materials have been omitted, making this table lighter than the traditional seminar table. The Ahrend 456 table combines easily with the Ahrend 370 chair.
‘Integrated beautifully in the Ahrend 456 table is an age-old connection principle. The trick lies in the frame and tabletop dimensions.’
- Sled frame in Ø 18 mm round chromed or lacquered tubing
- Table tops in melamine or Ciranol
- Stackable to a height of 5 tables.
- Tabletops protected by stacking ridges
- Leg caps in wear-resistant plastic
- Ahrend lacquer colours or chrome gloss
- Optional felt sliders
- 56 x 45 cm (width x depth)
- 70 x 50 cm (width x depth)
- height 76 cm
We like to think along!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Get in contact!