Style and quality combined
The sliding door cabinet gives the cabinet a robust appearance. The high-quality Dutch manufactured steel sheet gives the cabinets a uniform appearance. The built-in soft-close mechanism ensures perfect closure. The single skin carcass maximises usable storage space. The stylish, fully recyclable design combined with high quality, stability and long life span (tested according to NEN-EN 14073) fits perfectly with other Ahrend furniture lines.
More than simply storage
The sound-absorbing properties of the doors and the acoustic rear wall, result in a sliding door cabinet which enhances the acoustic climate of your workplace. The stylish tiny perforations in the sliding doors shortens the reverberation time. Increase the effect of noise reduction by adding noise absorbing filling, tested according to ISO 354.
- Soft-close mechanism
- Perforation surfaces are classified according to order height
- Acoustic steel rear walls (ISO 354)
- Simple, quick and easy internal levelling on any floor
- Side lock
- Perforation equipped with acoustic lining, tested according to ISO 354
- In lowest version also suitable as sideboard cabinet
- 3-standard cabinet widths
- One width of cabinet can incorporate two separate lockable compartments
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to contact us