Exceptional seating comfort
‘Sit WELL. Feel WELL. Look WELL’
WELL Circular Black
As part of the WELL Collection, the WELL Circular Black is the latest circular version. The seat shell is made of polypropylene; a 100% recycled post-consumer plastic. No concessions have been made to design, comfort or quality.
Ahrend is the first brand to market a fully recycled design chair of such quality. The deep black colour of the polypropylene gives the Circular Black a powerful look.
The Circular Black shell can be combined with all the bases of the WELL Collection. Do you opt for an aluminium base? Then the frame is made of secondary raw materials. For the black metal bases, we use a C2C powder paint.
‘'We wanted to create a versatile chair, it had to be beautiful, but most importantly, it's very comfortable.'’
Kees de Boer was born in 1969. After a course in automobile engineering at a technical secondary school from 1986 to 1990, he went on to study at the Academy for Industrial Design (now The Design Academy) in Eindhoven until 1996 where he chose the specialism Man & Work.
During his time in Eindhoven, he gained work experience in the design department of Studio Villa, Paolo Villa Industrial Design, in Milan in 1995. He worked on his graduation project at Dona Consult in Tilburg. After completing his studies, he worked as an industrial designer for Duvedec International bv in Veldhoven in 1997. He has been employed as a designer by Ahrend Produktiebedrijf Zwanenburg bv since 1997.
- Synthetic shell with beautiful texture, fully upholstered, seat upholstered or seat and back upholstered.
- Upholstery of fabric or leather
- The synthetic shell is available in 10 different colours: anthracite, grey, white, light blue, grey green, golden yellow, old pink and coral red
- Sled base
- Four-legged frame with armrest
- Four-legged frame without armrest
- Wire frame
- Four-legged polished aluminium
- Five-stare polished aluminum base
- Four-legged wood
- Wood (natural oak, beech whitewash, walnut)
- Frames can be in the same colour as the shell, creating a ton-sur-ton effect
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to contact us