Exceptional seating comfort
‘Sit Well. Feel Well. Look Well’
Well Circular Black
As part of the Well Collection, the Well Circular Black is the latest circular version. The seat shell is made of polypropylene; a 100% recycled post-consumer plastic. No concessions have been made to design, comfort or quality.
Ahrend is the first brand to market a fully recycled design chair of such quality. The deep black colour of the polypropylene gives the Circular Black a powerful look.
The Circular Black shell can be combined with all the bases of the Well Collection. Do you opt for an aluminium base? Then the frame is made of secondary raw materials. For the black metal bases, we use a C2C powder paint.
Met de Well Work wissel je nu ook zittend en staand werken af aan een hoge tafel. Ideaal dus wanneer je ingericht bent op activity based working en een zo groot mogelijke diversiteit aan werkomgevingen wilt aanbieden aan je medewerkers.
- Aluminium 5-ster onderstel, verstelbaar in hoogte, draaibaar
- Optioneel met armleuning
- Finish van het onderstel, armleuning en de voetring in hoogglans, gepolijst aluminium
- Zithoogte verstelbaar:
- Plastic zitkuip: 585-830mm
- Opdekstoffering: 596-846mm
- Omgestoffeerd: 585-835mm
The Well Armchair is designed with the same shape as the Well seat without armrests. This chair offers optimum comfort, identical to the rest of the collection but in a seat that surrounds you. Manufactured completely from recycled PET felt.
- Available on wire frame, four-spoke, four-leg, five-leg and wooden four-spoke base
- Available in light grey and anthracite
- With optional separate upholstered cushion
‘'We wanted to create a versatile chair, it had to be beautiful, but most importantly, it's very comfortable.'’
About the designer
Kees de Boer was born in 1969. After a course in automobile engineering at a technical secondary school from 1986 to 1990, he went on to study at the Academy for Industrial Design (now The Design Academy) in Eindhoven until 1996 where he chose the specialism Man & Work.
During his time in Eindhoven, he gained work experience in the design department of Studio Villa, Paolo Villa Industrial Design, in Milan in 1995. He worked on his graduation project at Dona Consult in Tilburg. After completing his studies, he worked as an industrial designer for Duvedec International bv in Veldhoven in 1997. He has been employed as a designer by Ahrend Produktiebedrijf Zwanenburg bv since 1997.
- Sturdy plastic seat with an attractive texture, cushioned upholstery on part or the whole of the seat
- Fabric or leather covering
- The plastic moulding is available in a range of colours to match the frame coating colours
- Circular Black moulded seat: made of polypropylene, a 100% recycled post-consumer plastic
- Armchair: felt seat of 100% recycled PET felt
- Eleven different frames, from subtle wire frame and classic star base to wooden four-leg
- Frames in polished aluminium, coated metal or wood
- Create a matching tonal effect with the frame and seat in the same coating colour
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don't hesitate to contact us