Acoustic and flexible system
The panel system used in the Living Wall has a sound-dampening effect achieved through the fillings and upholstery. The panels can be used to cover the full width and height of the wall. Alternatively, a single panel or a strip of panels can mounted on the wall.
‘The wall comes to life when panels of different sizes, colours and functionalities are added.’
- Modular system
- Upholstered cold foam MDF panels provide an acoustic effect
- Panels available in a variety of sizes, shapes, material finishes and colours
- Panels are interchangeable and allow for flexible configuration
- Optimum use of space at no added cost per square metre
- Panels upholstered in textiles or synthetics
- Universal panels
- Stand aid
- Stand table
- Open cabinet
- Telephone booth
- All panels have a modular assembly size of 80 x 40 cm
- The telephone booth module measures 80 x 80 cm (double module)
- A black baseboard with a height of 5 cm is fitted where the wall meets the ground.
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Don’t hesitate to contact us