A solution for every situation
The screens can be connected and positioned around single, dual, 3-, 4- and 6-person workspaces in fixed configurations. They can be placed at the front and sides of workstations. They are suitable for use on sit-sit and sit-stand workstations. The screens are designed to allow adequate finger room to prevent accidents when making height adjustments.More about the Ahrend Clear Collection
Employees are working from home more frequently, where focus is greater and productivity higher. For that reason, they are more in need of workstations that offer privacy. Ahrend Retreat screens provide this and offer a sense of belonging at the same time.
The lateral version of the screen creates privacy temporarily and can be clamped to the side of the desk.
The many size, upholstery and colour options allow you to match the screens to your house style. In other words, they will always reflect the look and feel of your office environment.
- Stand-alone screens
- Acoustic solution
- Wide range
- Cable guide between workstations
- Fully upholstered (with filling) or with aluminium edge
- Wide range of easy-to-clean fabrics and artificial leathers
- Full range of Ahrend standard and trend lacquer colours available
- 3 widths: 72.5, 82.5 and 92.5 cm (for workstations 140, 160 or 180 cm wide)
- 3 heights: 118, 143 and 165 cm
- Standard height lateral screen: 44 cm
- Stand-alone screen on feet or castors: 120 x 195 cm
- Single or dual-sided whiteboard on feet or castors: 120 x 195 cm
We would love to hear from you!
Do you have a question or would you like more information?Get in touch